TSA has established guiding principles to maintain the security of the traveling public and continuously set the standard for excellence in transportation security.
Protect the Nation's transportation systems to ensure freedom of movement for people and commerce.
Provide the most effective transportation security in the most efficient way as a high performing counterterrorism organization.
To enhance mission performance and achieve our shared goals, we are committed to promoting a culture founded on these values:
- Respect and care for others and protect the information we handle.
- Conduct ourselves in an honest, trustworthy and ethical manner at all times.
- Gain strength from the diversity in our cultures.
- Embrace and stand ready for change.
- Courageous and willing to take on new challenges.
- Have an enterprising spirit, striving for innovation and accepting the risk-taking that comes with it.
- Team Spirit
- Open, respectful and dedicated to making others better.
- Have a passion for challenge, success and being on a winning team.
- Build teams around our strengths.
Hard work, professionalism and integrity in everything we do.