Civil Rights Division
Any current or former TSA employee or employment applicant, who believes they have experienced unlawful employment discrimination, may contact the Civil Rights Division to initiate the Equal Employment Opportunity complaint process. The division will work with the employee to resolve their complaints.
Persons wishing to file an Equal Employment Opportunity complaint must contact the Civil Rights Division within 45 days of the alleged discriminatory act or incident. Individuals must identify the basis of the alleged discriminatory act by any of the following:
- Sex (Includes gender identity & gender stereotyping)
- National origin
- Age (40 and over)
- Genetic information
Equal Employment Opportunity specialists can assist any person who wishes to file a complaint.
- Read more information on the federal laws that provide civil rights protections in employment.
CRD Contact Information:
In Person: 701 S. 12th Street, West Building, 3rd Floor
Phone: 571-227-1917, 877-EEO-4TSA (877-336-4872), or 800-877-8339
Alternative Resolution to Conflict
Read about the Alternative Resolutions to Conflict Mediation program for Equal Employment Opportunity.
Related training materials
The following Equal Employment Opportunity related training material can be accessed via the online learning center. Login is required:
- Introduction to Civil Rights
- DHS No Fear Act
- Workplace Harassment for Supervisors and Managers
- Foundations of Leadership– Equal Employment Opportunity
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Federal Employees
- TSA EEO Workplace Diversity Training