The TSA Online Learning Center (OLC) is a centralized learning management system designed to support the delivery and management of all TSA learning and development programs. The TSA Online Learning Center also will manage scheduling and records maintenance for all classroom and online training courses.
What Does the TSA Online Learning Center Mean to You?
In the TSA Online Learning Center, you will be able to browse catalogs of training courses and immediately access an online course, or request enrollment in a live classroom course. In addition, the OLC allows you to view your own training requirements and learning history at any time.
Meet your professional goals by using the TSA Online Learning Center to:
- View the list of required and optional training courses and materials
- Browse course catalogs and select courses and materials for your own professional development
- Take online courses, exams and surveys
- Read online training and reference materials
- Review your own training records and keep track of your progress
- Stay informed and up-to-date about new training requirements and opportunities
- Maintain and improve your specialized job knowledge and skill sets
- Access a wide variety of professional development and self-improvement activities
- Live Web-based Events in the TSA Virtual Classroom- Participate in live, interactive Web-based training presentations and collaborative workshops using the cutting edge TSA Virtual Classroom. You can communicate with the instructor and other students just as if you were sitting in a classroom together...except you may be thousands of miles apart!
The Online Learning Center is Also Available through the Web
The Office of Workforce Performance and Training is pleased to announce that the TSA Online Learning Center (TSA OLC) can now be accessed via the World Wide Web. TSA employees and contractors with Student accounts can log in to the TSA OLC from anywhere at anytime by visiting: tsaolc.tsa.dhs.gov.
When you click on this link, you will see the same TSA OLC Student Login screen that you're used to seeing on your TSA computer. All you have to do is type in your Student ID and Password, and you'll have access to the TSA OLC.
- You will be able to access most courses, including mandatory general employee training and over 350 personal and professional development titles from courseware provider NETg.
- For security reasons, some SSI content will remain accessible only from TSA-owned computers that are linked to the TSA network.
- Please be aware that The Unisys SPOC cannot provide help with technical problems on your home computer.
- Employee usage of the TSA OLC via the World Wide Web is a tool for your personal and professional development. Time spent using the TSA OLC outside of your normal working hours does not entitle you to overtime or compensatory time except under those circumstances where overtime or compensatory time is deemed appropriate and is approved in advance in accordance with established TSA policies.
The TSA Online Learning Center is standing by for you!