The Office of Human Capital provides numerous web-based training courses on the Online Learning Center (OLC) that can be completed for continuing professional education credit and/or examination preparation for the following professional credit programs:
- Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) (hrci.org) - the credentialing affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management
- National Association of State Board of Accountants (NASBA) (nasba.org)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) (pmi.org)
After logging into the OLC these courses can be found by accessing the following OLC catalog labels
- Professional Certification Courses
- HRCI Continuing Education for PHR & SPHR
- HRCI/PHR Certification Exam Preparation
- HRCI/SPHR Certification Exam Preparation
- Continuing Professional Education for CPA's
- PMP & CAPM Exam Preparation & Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- To locate these OLC Catalog labels and add OLC courses to your Learning Plan click here and print a sample OLC Catalog screen and then login to the OLC and follow the steps on the screen capture.
For more information about these HRCI, NASBA, and PMI certification programs visit our vendor's web site, http://www.skillsoft.com, and read the detailed information about Professional Credit Programs.