A career at TSA offers more than just rewarding work. We are Federal employees so we enjoy those benefits. But more than that, a career at TSA includes benefits you may not be aware of. From Career Coaching, development and training to a Model Workplace – people are our most valuable resource, and we strive to be the best. Find out what you may be missing standing on the sidelines!
We are dedicated to providing a great work environment where all can thrive. Our offices of the Ombudsman and Civil Rights and Liberties help ensure we are meeting this goal.
TSA Career Toolbox
No one is alone at TSA when it comes to their career. These tools and services enhance professional growth. These services are available to TSA employees only.
- TSA Career Planning Guide
- TSA Career Path Information
- TSA Competency Catalog
- SOAR - A Career Development Resource for Transportation Security Officers
- Competency Development - View OLC course descriptions and developmental activities related to generic competencies.
- Professional Certification Resources
Questions or Comments? E-mail us at TSACareerToolbox@dhs.gov.