NEWARK, N.J. – The Transportation Security Administration’s explosives detection team of 10 specialists who work in New Jersey has been honored with a team award for excellence by the Metropolitan Northern New Jersey Federal Executive Board (FEB).
Latest Blog Posts
In The News
- TSA’s explosives specialists in New Jersey earn federal award
- TSA Kentucky Derby Travel Tips
- Statement by Secretary Jeh C. Johnson on the Nomination of Peter Neffenger to be TSA Administrator
- Statement by Secretary Johnson on US airport security enhancements
- TSA Pre✓® reaches milestone with more than 1 million travelers enrolled