WASHINGTON — As the result of the ongoing partnership with the Department of Defense (DoD), starting tomorrow, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) will officially extend TSA Pre✓™ expedited screening benefits to all U.S. Armed Forces service members. Service members, including those serving in the U.S. Coast Guard, Reserves and National Guard will be able to enjoy the benefits of this expedited screening program at more than 100 participating airports when flying on nine major U.S. airlines.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Travel Tips Tuesday – When I Fly, Can I Bring My…?
- Are You Enrolled in a Trusted Traveler Program but Have Not Received TSA Pre✓™? Here is Your Answer.
- TSA Week in Review – 29 Firearms Discovered This Week (25 Loaded)
- TSA Travel Tips Tuesday: Packing Smart to Get Through Security Screening a Little Faster
- TSA Week in Review – 36 Firearms Discovered This Week (29 Loaded)