PHOENIX — The Transportation Security Administration and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) today announced the opening of an application site for TSA Pre✓™, an expedited screening program that allows travelers to leave on their shoes, light outerwear and belt, keep their laptop in its case and keep 3-1-1 compliant liquids/gels in a carry-on bag. TSA has opened more than 300 application centers across the country, including 28 airport locations.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Week in Review - IED Training Kit, Knife in a Laptop, 47 Loaded Firearms, and More
- TSA Week in Review - 41 Loaded Firearms, Knife in a Neck Pillow and More
- TSA Travel Tips: Traveling With Musical Instruments
- TSA Week in Review - 48 Firearms Discovered This Week in Carry-On Bags (40 Were Loaded)
- TSA Week in Review - 33 Firearms Discovered This Week in Carry-On Bags (22 Were Loaded)