MIAMI — The Transportation Security Administration and Miami International Airport (MIA) today announced the opening of an application site for TSA Pre✓™, an expedited screening program that allows travelers to leave on their shoes, light outerwear and belt, keep their laptop in its case and keep 3-1-1 compliant liquids/gels in a carry-on bag. TSA is currently in the process of expanding to more than 300 application centers across the country.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Week in Review - 33 Firearms Discovered This Week in Carry-On Bags (22 Were Loaded)
- Summer Wait Times Down Despite Busiest Summer in Years
- TSA Week in Review - 42 Loaded Firearms and a Strange Item at Albany
- TSA Week in Review - 35 Loaded Firearms, Inert Grenades, Lipstick Knife, and More
- TSA Travel Tips - Traveling With Medication