SEATTLE — With the state of Washington ranking sixth nationwide in households that own a pet, it comes as no surprise that hundreds of people fly out of Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) every day with their small animals. Traveling through the Transportation Security Administration security checkpoint with your small pet can be easy if you know what to expect.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Week in Review - 33 Loaded Firearms, Stun Grenade, and More
- TSA Travel Tips: Labor Day & Back to School Travel
- TSA Week in Review – 39 Loaded Firearms and Other Items of Note Discovered This Week
- TSA Explosives Training Program
- TSA Week in Review – 45 Loaded Firearms, a Fireworks Kit, Sword Canes, and More