FORT WAYNE, Ind. — The Transportation Security Administration today announced the start of TSA Pre✓® operations at Fort Wayne International Airport (FWA). TSA Pre✓® is an expedited screening program that allows select FWA flyers to leave on their shoes, light outerwear and belt, keep their laptop in its case and keep 3-1-1 compliant liquids/gels in a carry-on bag.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Week in Review - 34 Loaded Firearms, Cane Sword, and Other Interesting Items Discovered This Week
- TSA Week in Review - 51 Firearms Discovered This Week (And One Unloaded Cannon)
- TSA Week in Review - 37 Loaded Firearms Discovered in Carry-on Bags This Week
- TSA Halloween Travel Tips
- TSA Week in Review - IED Training Kit, Knife in a Laptop, 47 Loaded Firearms, and More