ATLANTA — The Transportation Security Administration and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) today announced the opening of an additional application site for TSA Pre✓™, an expedited screening program that allows travelers to leave on their shoes, light outerwear and belt, keep their laptop in its case and keep 3-1-1 compliant liquids/gels in a carry-on bag. TSA is currently in the process of expanding to more than 300 application centers across the country.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Explosives Training Program
- TSA Week in Review – 45 Loaded Firearms, a Fireworks Kit, Sword Canes, and More
- Travel Tips Tuesday: Getting Through Security as Conveniently as Possible
- TSA Week in Review – 34 Firearms Discovered This Week (28 Loaded)
- Travel Tips Tuesday: Keeping Your Items Secure During Screening (and What to Do if Something Goes Missing)