BILLINGS, Mont. — The Transportation Security Administration today announced the start of TSA Pre✓® operations at Billings Logan International Airport (BIL). TSA Pre✓® is an expedited screening program that allows select BIL flyers to leave on their shoes, light outerwear and belt, keep their laptop in its case and keep 3-1-1 compliant liquids/gels in a carry-on bag.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Week in Review: 32 Firearms Discovered in Carry-on Bags, a Sickle, and More
- TSA Week in Review: 43 Loaded Firearms, Comb Knife, and More Discovered in Carry-on Bags This Week
- TSA Week in Review: 37 Loaded Firearms, Five Inert Grenades, Black Powder Pellets & More
- TSA Week in Review: 29 Loaded Firearms, Disassembled Firearm in a PlayStation 2, Sword Cane, and More
- TSA Week in Review: 43 Loaded Firearms, Lipstick Knife, Explosives Training Kit & More