DALLAS — The Transportation Security Administration and American Airlines today announced the opening of a second application site at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) for TSA Pre✓®, an expedited screening program that allows travelers to leave on their shoes, light outerwear and belt, keep their laptop in its case and keep 3-1-1 compliant liquids/gels in a carry-on bag. This site, located in the middle of Terminal C, will be exclusively for ticketed and connecting passengers. The original center is located pre-security at Terminal D, Gate 30.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Week in Review - 40 Loaded Firearms, 92 Pounds of Marijuana, Explosives Training Kit & More
- TSA 2014 Holiday Travel Tips
- TSA Week in Review - 29 Loaded Firearms, Concealed Contraband in Meat, and More
- Security Screening Benefits and Tips for U.S. Military and Veterans
- TSA Week in Review - 37 Loaded Firearms, a Claymore Mine Replica, and Other Items of Note