WASHINGTON – The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) announced today that beginning May 7, 2013, in addition to domestic travel, TSA Pre✓™ participants will be eligible for expedited screening on select international travel itineraries. Eligible passengers traveling on Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and US Airways will be allowed to leave on their shoes, light outerwear and belt, keep their laptop in its case, and their 3-1-1 compliant liquids/gels bag in a carry-on.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Travel Tips Tuesday: Tips for Military Travelers
- TSA Week in Review: 25 Firearms Discovered This Week – 21 Loaded
- TSA Travel Tips Tuesday - Wearing Expensive Jewelry through TSA Checkpoints
- TSA Week in Review: 40 Firearms Discovered This Week. Human Skull Fragments Too!
- Passengers May Now Receive Notification of TSA Pre✓™ Eligibility on Boarding Passes