WASHINGTON – The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) today announced the agency has screened more than 10 million travelers through TSA Pre✓™ lanes. TSA Pre✓™ expedited screening allows travelers to leave on their shoes, light outerwear and belts, keep their laptops in their cases, and one 3-1-1 compliant liquids/gels bag in their carry-on.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Week in Review: Record 65 Firearms Discovered In Carry-on Bags (54 Loaded)
- TSA Travel Tips Tuesday - Summer 2013 Travel Tips
- TSA Week in Review: 25 Loaded Firearms Discovered This Week - And Other Items of Note
- TSA Travel Tips Tuesday - Travel Tips for Campers and Fishers
- TSA Week in Review: Record 50 Firearms Discovered This Week (45 Loaded) – Plus Other Items of Note