WASHINGTON – The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) today announced the agency has screened more than 10 million travelers through TSA Pre✓™ lanes. TSA Pre✓™ expedited screening allows travelers to leave on their shoes, light outerwear and belts, keep their laptops in their cases, and one 3-1-1 compliant liquids/gels bag in their carry-on.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Travel Tips Tuesday: Tips for Military Travelers
- TSA Week in Review: 25 Firearms Discovered This Week – 21 Loaded
- TSA Travel Tips Tuesday - Wearing Expensive Jewelry through TSA Checkpoints
- TSA Week in Review: 40 Firearms Discovered This Week. Human Skull Fragments Too!
- Passengers May Now Receive Notification of TSA Pre✓™ Eligibility on Boarding Passes