Today, I am announcing that the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) will take additional steps to address the potential insider threat vulnerability at U.S. airports. These steps follow a 90-day Aviation Security Advisory Committee (ASAC) comprehensive review conducted at my request in January 2015. I also asked the ASAC to identify other trends to determine if additional risk-based security measures, resource reallocations, new investments or policy changes are necessary.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Week in Review: 57 Firearms, 3 Batarangs, and More
- TSA Week in Review: 31 Loaded Firearms, 10 Inert Grenades, and 3 Propane Tanks Discovered in Carry-on Bags This Week
- Disturbing Incident in Denver
- TSA Week in Review: 36 Loaded Firearms, Samurai Sword, and More
- TSA Week in Review: 32 Loaded Firearms, Live Smoke Grenades & A Strange Item at PHX