EAGLE, Colo. — The Transportation Security Administration today announced the start of TSA Pre✓® operations at Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE). TSA Pre✓® is an expedited screening program that allows select EGE flyers to leave on their shoes, light outerwear and belt, keep their laptop in its case and keep 3-1-1 compliant liquids/gels in a carry-on bag.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Week in Review - 40 Loaded Firearms, 92 Pounds of Marijuana, Explosives Training Kit & More
- TSA 2014 Holiday Travel Tips
- TSA Week in Review - 29 Loaded Firearms, Concealed Contraband in Meat, and More
- Security Screening Benefits and Tips for U.S. Military and Veterans
- TSA Week in Review - 37 Loaded Firearms, a Claymore Mine Replica, and Other Items of Note