ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands — The Transportation Security Administration today announced the start of TSA Pre✓® operations at Cyril E. King Airport (STT). TSA Pre✓® is an expedited screening program that allows select STT flyers to leave on their shoes, light outerwear and belt, keep their laptop in its case and keep 3-1-1 compliant liquids/gels in a carry-on bag.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Week in Review: 53 Loaded Firearms, a Modified Laptop, an Airbag, and More
- TSA Workers Deserve More than an IOU
- TSA Week in Review: 34 Firearms, Inert Grenades, and More
- TSA Week in Review: 49 Firearms Discovered in Carry-on Bags This Week
- TSA Week in Review: 43 Firearms, Replica Dynamite, and More