FLINT, Mich. — The Transportation Security Administration has expanded its popular TSA Pre✓™ program to Bishop International Airport (FNT). Passengers traveling on American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines and United Airlines may now receive expedited screening benefits at the TSA security checkpoint.
Latest Blog Posts
- Summer Wait Times Down Despite Busiest Summer in Years
- TSA Week in Review - 42 Loaded Firearms and a Strange Item at Albany
- TSA Week in Review - 35 Loaded Firearms, Inert Grenades, Lipstick Knife, and More
- TSA Travel Tips - Traveling With Medication
- TSA Week in Review - 33 Loaded Firearms, Stun Grenade, and More