ATLANTA — The Transportation Security Administration and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) today announced the opening of an additional application site for TSA Pre✓™, an expedited screening program that allows travelers to leave on their shoes, light outerwear and belt, keep their laptop in its case and keep 3-1-1 compliant liquids/gels in a carry-on bag. TSA is currently in the process of expanding to more than 300 application centers across the country.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Week in Review – 50 Firearms, 80 Pounds of Marijuana, and Other Notable Items Discovered This Week
- TSA Travel Tips for Pregnant Passengers
- TSA Week in Review – 38 Loaded Firearms Discovered in Carry-on Bags This Week (And Other Items of Note)
- Traveling With Style and Beauty Products Through the Checkpoint
- TSA Week in Review – 35 Loaded Firearms, 74 Credit Card Knives, Bear Repellent and Other Interesting Items Discovered This Week