WASHINGTON - Transportation Security Administration Administrator John S. Pistole announced today the appointment of 24 new members to the Aviation Security Advisory Committee (ASAC), the advisory committee to TSA that provides recommendations for improving aviation security methods, equipment and procedures.
Latest Blog Posts
- TSA Travel Tips: TSA Pre ✓™ Lanes Open to U.S. Armed Forces as well as DoD and Coast Guard Civilians
- TSA Week in Review – Knife Discovered in Enchilada, 41 Loaded Firearms, and More
- Here’s What People Are Saying About TSA Pre✓™
- TSA Week in Review – 45 Loaded Firearms, Concealed Firearms on Three Passengers, Inert WWI Artillery Shells, and More
- TSA Travel Tips: Traveling With Portable Oxygen