Information Sharing and Interagency Coordination
The TSA Surface Division participates in the Transportation Systems Government Coordinating Council (GCC), the Energy GCC, and the Oil & Natural Gas (ONG) Critical Infrastructure Partnership Advisory Council (CIPAC) Joint Sector Committee to ensure both interagency and cross-jurisdictional coordination with other governmental departments and agencies and to engage with private sector security partners in joint critical infrastructure protection discussions and activities.
- Department of Transportation Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Department of Energy Infrastructure Security and Energy Restoration (ISER) Division
- United States Coast Guard Office of Port and Facility Compliance
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate
- Department of Homeland Security National Protection and Programs Directorate