A vital security measure that will ensure individuals who pose a threat do not gain unescorted access to secure areas of the nation’s maritime transportation system.
- UPDATED 5/23/2013: TWIC enrollment centers are transitioning to a new enrollment provider as part of the TSA Universal Enrollment Services (UES) initiative. As enrollment centers transition, their individual web pages will be updated to reflect any new logistics (e.g., location updates, new hours of operation, payment details, etc.). Current information on enrollment centers can be found at http://www.twicinformation.com/twicinfo/schedule.jsp
- For transitioned sites, check payments for enrollments will be made out to "MorphoTrust"; check payments for card replacements and EEDs will be made to "Lockheed Martin" until further notice.
- TSA has updated the mobile enrollment and activation statement with UES information. Click here for the latest statement.
- Due to the large number of transportation workers requesting extended expiration date (EED) TWICs, TSA requests that you order an EED TWIC no sooner than 4 months prior to your current TWIC expiration date. If your card expires within 4 months and you would like to order an EED TWIC, please call the TWIC Help Desk at 1-866-DHS-TWIC (1-866-347-8942).
- If you hold a TWIC that expires on or before December 31, 2014 and you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. national you will be able to replace your expiring TWIC with a 3-year Extended Expiration Date (EED) TWIC. Click here for further details on EED TWICs. To reduce call wait times, please contact the TWIC Help Desk between 8-9 AM or between 4-7 PM (Eastern Time) to request your EED TWIC.
- Confirm the address before visiting one for enrollment or card activation. Click here to get the latest information (addresses, hours of operation, closings, etc.).
Notify me of updated TWIC News! (service.govdelivery.com)
If you need further information, please contact the TWIC Help Desk at 1-866-DHS-TWIC (1-866-347-8942) Monday through Friday between 8 AM - 7 PM (Eastern Time) or at email@example.com
- Site addresses, hours of operation, and directions
- Pre-enroll and schedule an appointment
- Required Documentation for US Citizens
- Required Documentation for Non-US Citizens
- Renewal TWICs
- Check the status of your card and schedule a pickup
- Disqualifying offenses, appeals, and waivers
- Card technology and durability
Employers,Unions, and Facility Owner/Operators
If you have questions regarding TWIC enforcement and policy guidance, please contact the USCG Help Desk at 1-877-MTSA-AID (1-877-687-2243; option #1) or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Owners/operators/FSOs/VSOs/CSOs are encouraged to seek guidance directly from their local Captain of the Port TWIC action officer.