TSA Pre✓™ allows low-risk travelers to experience faster, more efficient screening at participating U.S. airport checkpoints for domestic and international travel.
What does TSA Pre✓™ mean for travelers?
TSA Pre✓™ Experience:
No Removal of:
How does TSA Pre✓™ work?
TSA Pre✓™ includes certain frequent flyers of participating airlines or members of existing Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Trusted Traveler programs including Global Entry, NEXUS, and SENTRI programs.
TSA will always incorporate random and unpredictable security measures throughout the airport and no individual will be guaranteed TSA Pre✓™ screening.
Travelers who are eligible for TSA Pre✓™ should follow these steps at the airport to experience TSA Pre✓™:
- Present your boarding pass and Government-issued ID to the Travel Document Checker
- Have the Travel Document Checker scan your boarding pass barcode
- If you are eligible for your trip, proceed to the TSA Pre✓™ lane
- Remember that your children age 12 and under may go with you
- Keep on your shoes and belt, your laptop in its case, and your 3-1-1 compliant bag in your carry-on.