Main Twitter Accounts
- @TSA This is where you can get updates concerning national TSA related information.
- @TSABlogTeam This is where you can get quick notes and updates from Bob concerning the TSA Blog and national TSA related information.
Spokespeople – Follow our spokespeople to keep up with what is happening in their regions.
- @TSAmedia_RossF Press Secretary
- @TSAmedia_Carrie Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Wisconsin
- @TSAmedia_LisaF Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Virginia, West Virginia
- @TSAmedia_Lorie Alaska, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Washington
- @TSAmedia_MarkH Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee
- @TSAmedia_MikeM Connecticut, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
- @TSAmedia_NicoM Arizona, California, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oregon, Wyoming
- @TSAmedia_SariK Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
- The TSA Blog is sponsored by the Transportation Security Administration to facilitate an ongoing dialogue on innovations in security, technology and the checkpoint screening process.
- Follow us on Instagram @TSA to see photos of items TSA officers find at checkpoints, helpful travel tips and other items.
- My TSA (iTunes & Google play) To provide passengers with 24/7 access to the most commonly requested TSA information on their mobile device, TSA has developed the My TSA mobile application. No matter where you are, you'll have easy access to information you need to get through security and onto the plane safely and smoothly.
Mobile Web Sites
- MyTSA Mobile Web version of the MyTSA application.
Online Subscription Services
- RSS and News Feeds RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an XML-based format for sharing and distributing Web content. Sign up to receive notifications for updates and newly posted items such as press releases or new content posted to tsa.gov.
- Transportation Security Administration Here you will find videos that support the agency's mission to protect the Nation's transportation systems to ensure freedom of movement for people and commerce.
Latest revision: 10 July 2014