Main Twitter Accounts
- @TSABlogTeam This is where you can get quick notes and updates from Bob concerning the TSA Blog and national TSA related information.
- @TSA This is where you can get updates concerning national TSA related information.
Spokespeople – Follow our spokespeople to keep up with what is happening in their regions.
- @TSAmedia_RossF Press Secretary
- @TSAmedia_MarkH Public Affairs Officer
- @TSAmedia_AnnD Connecticut, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
- @TSAmedia_Carrie Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Wisconsin
- @TSAmedia_JonA Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia
- @TSAmedia_LisaF Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Virginia
- @TSAmedia_Lorie Alaska, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Washington
- @TSAmedia_NicoM Arizona, California, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oregon, Wyoming
- @TSAmedia_SariK Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
Regional Accounts – Follow these regional accounts to keep up with TSA related news as well as up to the minute announcements on emergency situations affecting airports.
- @TSACentral Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas
- @TSAMidAtlantic Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Virginia, West Virginia,
- @TSAMidwest Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin
- @TSANortheast Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
- @TSASoutheast Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virgin Islands
- @TSAWestern Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
- TSA Blog This blog is sponsored by the Transportation Security Administration to facilitate an ongoing dialogue on innovations in security, technology and the checkpoint screening process.
- The @TSA Instagram account features pictures of TSA and travel-related images.
- My TSA (iTunes & Google play) To provide passengers with 24/7 access to the most commonly requested TSA information on their mobile device, TSA has developed the My TSA mobile application. No matter where you are, you'll have easy access to information you need to get through security and onto the plane safely and smoothly.
Mobile Web Sites
- MyTSA Mobile Web version of the MyTSA application.
Online Subscription Services
- RSS and News Feeds RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an XML-based format for sharing and distributing Web content. Sign up to receive notifications for updates and newly posted items such as press releases or new content posted to tsa.gov.
- Transportation Security Administration Here you will find videos that support the agency's mission to protect the Nation's transportation systems to ensure freedom of movement for people and commerce.