Moment of Silence for Those Lost on United Airlines Flight 93 in Shanksville, Pa

Comments

How about a moment of silence for the landowners whose property has been stolen by the govt "condemning" it so they could have it.

What is the value of a govt that
treats its citizens like subjects?

A Moment of Silence for the American People's Rights and Freedoms which have been taken away and/or infringed upon, all in the name of 'Freedom'.

How about just being thankful that god woke you up this morning, and your alive to see another day.
I myself will have a moment of silence to reflect on the fact that Im alive and well.
God bless you all on this day especially those who secure and defend this nation.
I appreciate your dedication and service for doing a thankless job.
God bless America and remember IN GOD WE TRUST.

Submitted by สถานที่ท่องเที่ยว on

We shall never forget
We shall keep this day,
We shall keep the events and the tears
In our minds, our memory and our hearts
and take them with us as we carry on.

Submitted by Due To My Posit... on

While we closed thecheckpoints for a moment of silience, we stood with heads bowed our manager racing2 process pasengersbefore that moment no respect for the victims of the public or from airlines were in this sorry mans mind..there was no silience..
His comments was this airline was not affected on the day

I was embarrassed not only as a American but as a TSO whos job came into fruition because of this very sad event..

This manager should be given sensitivity classes.
TSA should be ashamed of him

Due to My position at T 3 i will wont post my name said...
His comments was this airline was not affected on the day

This manager should be given sensitivity classes.
TSA should be ashamed of him

September 12, 2010 11:47 AM
..............
You may think I am harsh but TSA had and still has nothing to do with 9/11.

TSA's job is to screen travelers and closing a checkpoint doesn't get the job done.

If you and your fellow workers wish to have some sort of ceremony on your on time then go for it, but not while your on the clock.

Submitted by TSM on

Bob,
Why were not most of the posts on the 9/11 topics not placed in the "Off Topic Posts" section?

Unless they dealt specifically with the moment of silence and remembering 9/11, this is where they belong.

You do us all a disservice if you do not place them there.

TSM said...
Bob,

You do us all a disservice if you do not place them there.

September 14, 2010 5:50 PM
########
Several of the comments deal with the moment of silence, they may may not be ones you feel are appropriate but they do address it.

Quoted:
" Anonymous said...
TSM said...
Bob,

You do us all a disservice if you do not place them there.

September 14, 2010 5:50 PM
########

September 15, 2010 1:25 PM"
-----------------
Sorry, but neither of the 1st 2 comments have anything to do with the 9/11 rememberence. using the phrase "Moment Of Silence" does not make it a related post.
Also, if you look, you will see that these same comments were dropped into each of the topics dealing with the 9/11 rememberence. Talk about off topic SPAM.

(Silence)

Anon @ 4:57 PM: Of all of the threads on the TSA Blog, these 9/11 threads (along with the ones Bob posts on Veteran's Day, Memorial Day, and the like) are the absolute most important threads in which to value freedom of speech and open debate.

September 16, 2010 5:42 PM
.......
There is no Freedom of Speech when TSA gets involved.

It seems Blogger Bob cannot let peoples remarks stand public scrutiny and in violation of his "Oath" to defend the Constitution exercises illegal censorship.

So please don't suggest that TSA or its employees have anything to do with defending America.

TSA and its employees are subversive if anything.

Submitted by HappyToHelp on

@ RB
TSA is not taking away your freedom of speech, but you must keep within the limits of TSA’s comment policy (and Bloggers terms of use). Also, sometimes blogger has glitches. I have had quite a few comments go missing, and never make it to moderation. Try resubmitting at a different date or time. That works for me.

Tim

Submitted by HappyToHelp on

@ TSM
I agree. These memorial blogs started off in “off topic land”.

Tim

Tim said, " Also, sometimes blogger has glitches. I have had quite a few comments go missing, "

Tim, are you really trying to tell us that "the platform ate our posts?"

lol

Tim said, "I have had quite a few comments go missing"

Tim, did you report it? :)

Submitted by HappyToHelp on

@ Anonymous September 22, 2010 9:30 AM
I have noticed this both here, and on my wife’s blog. Couldn’t find anything in the Blogger help section, but I only did a quick search. I guess I have come to except this as I have begun to save my comments before I post them. arrrrgh

Tim