Memorial Day has come and gone, and no matter what the almanac says, it’s officially summertime to many eager travelers. With so many gearing up for summer travel, we figured it would be helpful to list all of our weekly travel tip posts on one page for your convenience. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, be sure to visit our traveler information section at TSA.gov. If you have specific question that you can’t find the answer to, please reach out to our contact center.
TSA Pre✓® Travel Tip Posts:
- Entering Incorrect Information Can Lead to Not Being Selected for TSA Pre✓®
- Are You Enrolled in a Trusted Traveler Program but Have Not Received TSA Pre✓®?Here is Your Answer.
- Applying for TSA Pre✓® at an Application Center
- TSAPre ✓™ Lanes Open to U.S. Armed Forces as well as DoD and Coast Guard Civilians
Medical Related Travel Tip Posts:
- Diabetes or other Medical Conditions
- Passenger Support Specialists
- Personal Medical Electronic Devices
- Portable Oxygen
- Traveling With Medication
Click on the links for tips on traveling with:
Aerosols, Airsoft Guns, Alcoholic Beverages, Batteries, Children, Deodorant, Dry Ice, Hand Warmers, Jewelry,Knitting Needles, Needlepoint, Pets, Scuba Diving Gear, Vehicle Parts, and Wedding Dresses.
What not to pack:
Credit Card Knives, Fireworks, and Grenades.
Miscellaneous Travel Tips:
- Can You Fly Without an ID?
- Download the MyTSA App Today
- How Not To Forget Your Laptop at the TSA Checkpoint and How to Get It Back If YouDo
- Lost & Found
- Memorial Day & Summer Travel
- Packing Smart to Get Through Security Screening a Little Faster
- Military Travelers
- Backpackers, Campers and Fishers
- TSA Recognized Locks
- What Causes Shoes to Alarm Metal Detectors?
- When I Fly, Can I Bring My…?
See you next week with more travel tips!
TSA Blog Team
If you have a travel related issue or question that needs an immediate answer, you can contact us by clicking here.