If you are a member or customer of one of the following organizations, you may qualify to have some or the entire TSA Pre✓® application fee covered or be able to pay with frequent flyer miles/points. Contact your credit card company or loyalty program to learn more.
TSA provides these links for convenience only and does not endorse any of these companies, their products or services. This information is subject to change without notice in the sole discretion of the vendor and TSA cannot guarantee that it is accurate or up to date.
The following credit cards and loyalty programs cover the TSA Pre✓® application fee as a member benefit, provide a statement credit towards the application fee, or allow members to use rewards points to pay for the TSA Pre✓® application fee.
- Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card
- BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards card
- Capital One® Venture® Card
- Certain American Express® Credit Cards
- Chase Sapphire ReserveSM
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World EliteTM MasterCard®
- Citi Prestige® Card
- Diners Club® Carte Blanche® Corporate Card
- Expedia® Rewards Voyager Card from Citi
- HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card
- IHG® Rewards Club
- Marriott Rewards®
- MasterCard® Black Card™
- MasterCard® Gold Card™
- Navy Federal's Visa Signature® Flagship Rewards Card
- Orbitz Rewards®
- PenFed Pathfinder Rewards American Express® card
- Provident World+ Travel®
- Radisson Rewards™
- SunTrust Travel Rewards World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card
- UnitedSM Explorer Card
- United MileagePlus®
- US Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite® Card
- US Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card
Next time you’re at the airport, you’ll wish you signed up for TSA Pre✓® today.