USA Flag

Official website of the Department of Homeland Security

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration Seal

Transportation Security Administration

How can I go to work—gain access to a facility—while waiting for my replacement card?

U.S. Coast Guard policy allows workers who meet certain requirements to continue to have access to a regulated facility while waiting for their replacement card.  One of the conditions is to have a receipt showing that you ordered a replacement card.  Please contact the U.S. Coast Guard for further details on their policy.