TSA offers a wide range of career opportunities — whether you are an experienced business professional, recent college or high school graduate, or transitioning military personnel.
We are currently hiring Transportation Security Officers (TSOs) nationwide. TSOs are the backbone of TSA and represent the public face of the agency to millions of travelers a day. Learn more about the TSO role and search for open positions.
In-Person Recruiting Events
- 2/7-8 | 8AM-3PM - John Glenn Columbus International Airport
- 2/7-8 | 8AM-3PM - Rickenbacker International Airport
- 2/7 | 9AM-3PM - Salt Lake City International Airport
- 2/8 | 9AM-3PM - Indianapolis International Airport
- 2/9 | 9AM-3PM - Kona International Airport
- 2/11 | 9AM-3PM - Lihue Airport
- 2/11 | 9AM-3PM - Lambert St. Louis International Airport
- 2/14 | 8AM-1PM - Denver International Airport
- 2/22 | 9AM-3PM - Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- 2/24-25 | 9AM-3PM - Nashville International Airport
- 2/28 | 8AM-1PM - Denver International Airport
For more detail information on the events above please visit the Upcoming Events Page
TSA is committed to providing employment for veterans. TSA’s core values of integrity, respect and commitment allow veterans to continue honoring their oath of service to the nation. We appreciate and value the experience veterans bring to the agency. Eligible veterans who were discharged or released from military service under honorable conditions may receive a hiring preference for many TSA positions.
TSA is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. This includes providing reasonable accommodations and personal assistance services to persons with disabilities when needed.