TSA PreCheck®. If you’ve traveled through domestic airports in the past few years, chances are you know us. You’ve watched from the standard screening lane, eyes green with envy, as travelers enter the TSA PreCheck lanes and cruise right through while you’re left waiting in line.
Maybe one of the following ran through your head as you watch fellow passengers speed through the TSA PreCheck lane:
- “What if I miss my flight because I didn’t allow enough time for my security screening?”
- “Why don’t they have to take off their shoes? How do they make it look so effortless and easy?”
- “Why didn’t I register for TSA PreCheck last time I traveled?”
The benefits of TSA PreCheck®:
We’re here to help you travel with ease. With TSA PreCheck®, not only will you experience shorter wait times, but you won’t have to go through any of those pesky things like rummaging through your carry-on for liquids, gels and aerosols or taking your laptop out of its bag.
Like perks? Check this out:
- If you’re a member of one of these credit card and loyalty programs, your TSA PreCheck application fee may be covered.
- Did you spill something on your T-shirt and need a jacket to cover it up? Are you just now realizing you wore those oldies but goodie socks with holes in them? With TSA PreCheck, there’s no need for anyone to remove their shoes, belt or light jackets.
- With TSA PreCheck, you don’t have to touch as many items going through your security checkpoint.
- Anxious about traveling with small children? Children under the age of 12 are allowed to join you in our dedicated lanes.
More than 200 domestic airports and 73 airlines provide TSA PreCheck – almost everywhere in the U.S. - and your membership is valid for five years. Enrollment and renewal are easy – Just visit www.tsa.gov/precheck, enroll in our program, and pretty soon you’ll travel in our faster lanes.
We’d love to hear from you.
Have you used TSA PreCheck® before? We’re looking for your feedback. Have you thought about enrolling, but didn’t finish the process? We’d love to hear from you too. If you have a minute to spare, please participate in our TSA PreCheck survey, open through January 29, 2021.