Owner/operators required to notify TSA whether the rule applies to their agency/company must provide this information to TSA by October 21, 2020.
- Owner/Operators may notify TSA via the following email address: SecurityTrainingPolicy@tsa.dhs.gov.
- Include in the subject line of your email: Security Training Rule Applicability - (Agency or Company Name)
- Include the following information in the body of the email:
- a. Mode of transportation (e.g. Freight Rail, Passenger Rail, Public Transportation, OTRB)
- b. Owner/operator corporate name
- c. Doing business as (DBA) name
- d. Corporate address
- e. Contact name, email address and phone number
See 49 CFR § 1570.105 for information regarding an owner/operator’s responsibility for determining whether the rule applies to the agency/company.
Questions: Contact TSA at (571) 227-5563