Applications will be reviewed only after all requested documents and plans have been received. Applications failing to include all the required documentation are incomplete and may not be considered in the current funding cycle. Upon receipt, a funding application is:
- Reviewed for compliance against submission information requirements.
- If incomplete or non-conforming, email identifying the missing information is sent to the airport executive point of contact.
- If project is outside the scope of the Electronic Baggage Screening Program, email communication is sent to the airport executive point of contact.
- Some projects require design review for compliance. As part of the process, TSA coordinates between airport and airport’s baggage handling system designer to review and resolve any comments or outstanding issues.
- Upon completion of the review process, TSA sends notification of current status to the airport.