The Screening Partnership Program contracts security screening services at commercial airports to qualified private companies. These companies run screening operations under federal oversight and must comply with all TSA security screening procedures. Companies interested in providing screening services can find opportunities on sam.gov. Commercial airports interested in applying for the program may submit an application to the local airport Federal Security Director.
Airport operators wishing to join the SPP should complete the online application.
Provide a copy of your application to the Federal Security Director of your airport.
You will receive notification within 60 days.
- Atlantic City International Airport
- Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport
- Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport
- Dawson Community Airport
- Great Falls International Airport
- Glacier Park International Airport
- Greater Rochester International Airport
- Havre City-County Airport
- Jackson Hole Airport
- Kansas City International Airport
- L. M. Clayton Airport
- Orlando Sanford International Airport
- Portsmouth International Airport
- Punta Gorda Airport
- Roswell International Air Center
- San Francisco International Airport
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport
- Sidney-Richland Municipal Airport
- Sioux Falls Regional Airport
- Tupelo Regional Airport
- Wokal Field/Glasgow International Airport
- Yellowstone Airport
All IDIQ Holders
- Advantage SCI LLC
- Aegis Defense Services, LLC (GardaWorld)
- AEPS Corporation
- APSI-Centerra JV II LLC
- A-T Solutions, Inc.
- Aviation Security Management, LLC
- BOS Security, Inc.
- Centerra Group, LLC
- Contemporary Services Corporation
- Covenant Aviation Security, LLC
- Defense Consulting Services LLC
- Excalibur Security Services LLC
- Firstline Transportation Security, Inc.
- Goldbelt Security LLC
- Jackson Hole Airport Board
- Johnson Security Bureau LLC
- KR Contracting Inc
- Peterman & Sons Solutions LLC
- Rielcad JV LLC
- Securitas-Trinity Security Services, LLC
- Strategic Security Corp
- Sunstone Technical Solutions LLC
- Technica, LLC
- Trinity Technology Group, Inc.
- Trust Consulting Services Inc
- VMD Systems Integrators, Inc.
For more information on the Screening Partnership Program, please contact the airport federal security director.