The Screening Partnership Program contracts security screening services at commercial airports to qualified private companies. These companies run screening operations under federal oversight and must comply with all TSA security screening procedures. Companies interested in providing screening services can find opportunities on fbo.gov. Commercial airports interested in applying for the program may submit an application to the local airport federal security director.
Airport operators wishing to join the SPP should complete the online application.
Provide a copy of your application to the federal security director of your airport.
You will receive notification within 60 days.
- Atlantic City International Airport
- Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport
- Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport
- Dawson Community Airport
- Glacier Park International Airport
- Greater Rochester International Airport
- Havre City-County Airport
- Jackson Hole Airport
- Kansas City International Airport
- Key West International Airport
- L. M. Clayton Airport
- Orlando Sanford International Airport
- Portsmouth International Airport
- Punta Gorda Airport
- Roswell International Air Center
- San Francisco International Airport
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport
- Sidney-Richland Municipal Airport
- Sioux Falls Regional Airport
- Tupelo Regional Airport
- Wokal Field/Glasgow International Airport
- Yellowstone Airport
All IDIQ Holders
- Aegis (Garda)
- Akal Security
- Aviation Security Management
- BOS Security, Inc.
- Covenant Aviation Security
- Jackson Hole Airport Board
- Trinity Technology Group
- VMD-MT Security
For more information on the Screening Partnership Program, please contact the airport federal security director.