How do I get TSA PreCheck® as a member of the U.S. Armed Forces?

Enter the DoD ID number from the back of your common access card (CAC) into the “Known Traveler Number” field of your flight reservations or when updating your Defense Travel System profile for official travel.

DoD federal civilian employees must opt-in via milConnect before using their Known Traveler Number.